Hey there. The name's Neve, and I'm filling in for Mom and Dad as today's guest blogger. Why do they need the help? Well, Dad's been out of town for work and Mom's up to her eyeballs keeping up with both my sis and bro being sick. So, here I am. And, boy, do I have a lot to get out of my system. (I normally scream and shout it out, but today I'll just type it.) First, who in the heck is this person that comes over once a week to put me in all kinds of strange and difficult positions that my body was clearly not designed for? Mommy and Daddy seem to think that she's going to help me, but I BEEEEG to differ! If they think that I'm not going to cry for a half-hour straight every single time that lady comes over, they've got another thing coming. Second, (and this has nothing to do with my first point...oh no, it doesn't), I kinda can't wait to finally get up on my feet and start running after Big Sis and Bro. I really, really can't wait. I'm trying so hard to stand up these days, but I just can't seem to get that darn diaper-covered bum off the ground. I'll keep trying, I promise. Third, I keep hearing about this "school" thing that is happening soon. I don't think it has anything to do with me, but I'm scared that I may not see Big Sis and Bro as much as I'm used to. I'll be sure to let Mom and Dad know how I feel! (Because I really, really don't like to keep anything to myself.) OK, I'm starting to get tired now, and I haven't had milk for about 5 minutes, so it's time to start wailing... WAHHHHHHHHHHHH!
August 28, 2013
Guest Blogger
Hey there. The name's Neve, and I'm filling in for Mom and Dad as today's guest blogger. Why do they need the help? Well, Dad's been out of town for work and Mom's up to her eyeballs keeping up with both my sis and bro being sick. So, here I am. And, boy, do I have a lot to get out of my system. (I normally scream and shout it out, but today I'll just type it.) First, who in the heck is this person that comes over once a week to put me in all kinds of strange and difficult positions that my body was clearly not designed for? Mommy and Daddy seem to think that she's going to help me, but I BEEEEG to differ! If they think that I'm not going to cry for a half-hour straight every single time that lady comes over, they've got another thing coming. Second, (and this has nothing to do with my first point...oh no, it doesn't), I kinda can't wait to finally get up on my feet and start running after Big Sis and Bro. I really, really can't wait. I'm trying so hard to stand up these days, but I just can't seem to get that darn diaper-covered bum off the ground. I'll keep trying, I promise. Third, I keep hearing about this "school" thing that is happening soon. I don't think it has anything to do with me, but I'm scared that I may not see Big Sis and Bro as much as I'm used to. I'll be sure to let Mom and Dad know how I feel! (Because I really, really don't like to keep anything to myself.) OK, I'm starting to get tired now, and I haven't had milk for about 5 minutes, so it's time to start wailing... WAHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment