August 22, 2013
Go Pam, Go!!!
This post is dedicated to our very special cousin, Pam!!! We love, love, love you and are with you every step of the way in your journey. Whenever you feel down, just remember the look that Michael is giving you in this picture. And, then just LAUGH as hard as you possibly can. Because, really, laughter is the best medicine, right? God bless!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Just attempted to send a reply but somehow got kicked off. Your picture brought tears (happy tears) to my eyes and I will be sure to check out your picture from time to time and it will help me keep my chin up. Thank you to my very special Nephew and special Niece from your GAP!
I just wanted to let you know how very sweet the post was and how much I appreciated it. I was feeling not so good yesterday, but the post and Michael's face made me feel better. Thank you guys so much and know how much your support is appreciated! Give Michael and Katie a hug from me. Hoping all is well with the family! Love you guys!
Pam
Post a Comment