November 30, 2011
Teacher and Student
This video is not the most action-packed, but it captures a favorite daily moment of my day. Katie has taken an avid interest in helping her brother learn to talk, so she conducts a lot of "reading lessons" with him whenever I am busy. They will snuggle together with a book, and she will either have him point at or name objects. She is extraordinarily patient with him, encouraging him every step of the way. I love watching him during the process...he gets so into it that you can literally see his eyes spinning around the page, looking for the right answer. I can only hope that both kids continue this tradition with their baby sister.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
That's is really cute. She is super good with him!
So cute and Katie is SO patient, love it!!
Post a Comment