In early October, Mike took Katie out to South Bend for her first ND football game. She had a blast taking her very first airplane ride (that she can remember, anyway). That was honestly the best part. There is nothing quite like seeing a new thrill in the eyes of your child. Her reaction as the plane climbed off the runway was priceless. And 7-yr old girls are not easy to impress! As for the game, she seemed to enjoy, if not the game, the excitement/atmosphere. She especially liked yelling "Go Irish" and "Defense" and looking around to see if people acknowledged her. And she got the win: ND 50 vs. UNC 43 (apparently neither team listened to Katie's "Defense" cheers).
November 3, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
So happy to see your blog up and running as I can see if you are all o.k. I enjoy seeing all your photos and no I don't always comment, but the first thing I do each morning after turning on my PC is go to your blog for updates.
Love to all!
Love these photos! They make me so happy! Can't wait to take our girls to a game.
Post a Comment