August 24, 2014

Streaking

Not sure which of these three formidable ball players I would want to face on the mound these days! I took Michael to his first Nats game of the season on Thursday and, as it turned out, we were able to catch the 10th game of their 10 game win streak that recently came to an end. We had to brave some humidity and rain, but I think Michael enjoyed the experience (i.e., subway train ride and all).

Speaking of streaks, Neve went 9 straight days of her own without throwing up. Just sayin...

Anyway, MLB's post-season is fast approaching. Cubs aside, all of our other teams are very much still in it. The local papers are absurdly already talking of a Beltway World Series (Nationals vs. Orioles) and, while the Tigers and Pirates are doing their best to blow it at the moment, they are very much within striking distance. Hopefully we all have something to watch come October!

No comments: