Well, I'm home alone with the two younger kiddos for the weekend. Traci drove up to PA to pick Katie up from her week at "Camp Grammy." Miss you, Katie! But given the opportunity, I thought I'd try to add a little color to a very enjoyable part of a regular day around here of late. When Nevie goes down for her mid-day nap, Michael (and one of us) often sets out for a "Nature Walk" around some of surroundings to our condo development. He is really at a fun age of observation and discovery right now. While I'm certain that I was a poor substitute for his mother, "Traci the Science Lady," we had a blast taking a peek at "Worm City," hiking through the woods, wading in the river, and slowly winding our way back for a quick visit to the playground. Hope everyone is having a nice weekend!
July 12, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment