September 3, 2013
Uno
Geesh, she doesn't look like such a little girl anymore, does she? Unbelievably, our first baby started first grade today! Unlike last year, there was no fear, no trepidation. She knew the drill. As a matter of fact, I have a feeling that she is going to ask us to stop walking her to the bus stop soon. Although she never spills much about her school day, I was able to gather a little info: a.) she wishes she didn't have to take Spanish, b.) she met a new friend at lunch named Grace, c.) Grace shares her love of the American Girl doll Saige, d.) her teacher is nice, and e.) she loved seeing some of her old pals at recess and lunch. She happily climbed into bed tonight, so the day must have been a success. Now, on to getting Michael ready for his big day next week!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Love the back to school pictures. Katie is growing up, that's for sure. She is still just as pretty and oh so sweet. Bet the boys will be pulling her hair soon. Boys are like that you know. LOL Sending love to all.
BTW tell Katie she will be glad she learned Spanish. I could use it every day working at Disney. Just an after thought here...
You found her a messenger bag! I hope she enjoys it. Glad to hear her first day went well, and I hope the rest continue to be successful!
Post a Comment