March 12, 2012

March Madness

It's that time of year again...time to enter the office pool!!! No, we aren't talking about anything to do with college basketball. It's time to join our Third-Ever McGillicuddy Baby Pool! We invite you to submit, via the comments section below, your best guess on three items:

1.) Date of arrival
2.) Time
3.) Weight
4.) TIEBREAKER - Hair color (Dark brown, light brown, red, none, etc.)


Here are some clues to help you with your thought process:

Our official due date is April 2nd, just 3 weeks away!
Katie arrived 8 days early, while Michael had to be induced 5 days late.
Mommy seems to be carrying a pretty big baby.
Katie had a mess of spiky dark brown hair as a babe. Michael, of course, came out with his signature auburn locks.

Good luck and have fun! The winner will receive a special shout-out on a future blog posting.

6 comments:

traci said...

Alright, I guess I'll get things started:
March 25th
3:23PM
9 lbs, 1 oz.
Dark brown (like katie's)

Pam Ellis said...

April 1

2:30 AM

9lbs, 2 oz. (I one upped you!)

blonde (Mike gave me that idea!)

Angela said...

March 30th
11:15am
9 lbs
red hair

Karleen Roy said...

1.) April 1
2.) 12:03 p.m.
3.) 8 lbs. 11 oz.
4.) Red Hair

(Traci, I work with your mom, in case you're wondering who I am!)

:)

crismccabe said...

March 30
5 AM
8 lbs 8 oz
Dark brown

mj said...

March 20th
9:20pm
8 lbs 14 oz
Red hair