Hooray!!!! Katie's dance class had a surprise recital for the parents, and she actually danced!!! If any of you don't know the history of our daughter and public performances, you may not recall Katie's first two disastrous recitals: tears, tantrums, and non-performance. Well, today she danced her heart out; and Mommy and Michael got to see her in all of her glory. Way to go, girl! (NOTE: This is a sorta long video of both the ballet and tap performances. We didn't cut it down for the grandparents' sake. Feel free to breeze through, if you would like!!)
May 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
What a wonderful show!
Way to go, Katie!
You were so good.
Love, Aunt Kathy
and Uncle Jim
Very cute and such good form, Katie! Elegant and graceful turns too. Are you learning "tappa tappa tappa"? Or I forgot you guys don't watch the Simpsons! :-)
I loved it! What great dancing!!
OMG I got teary, it was so cute!
Post a Comment