
We could make today's blog entry an annoying political tirade about the recent, ridiculous kerfluffle involving the male child model in a J. Crew catalog wearing toe-nail polish. We could claim that we painted Michael's fingernails in solidarity, laughing off the crazy "experts" who are claiming that J. Crew is waging a "transgendered child agenda." But, there are already too many absurd political blogs out there, aren't there?

Instead, we'll claim it as it really was: just another example of Michael wanting to do everything (and we mean EVERYTHING) that his big sister does. (Here is the trendsetter herself.) The minute I took out the blue finger nail polish for Katie, I started to hear the "Oooh-oooh-ooohs" from across the room. Michael would not calm down until I finally painted his nails. Obviously, being 18 months old and all, he immediately smudged them all over the place. But he sure looked gorgeous at the playground!
No comments:
Post a Comment