January 5, 2011
Shout-Out!!
Yes, we realize that we have quite a bit of holiday/birthday catching up to do...but we could not resist posting this video for the day. Katie's current favorite kids' band, Rocknoceros, appeared in the area this morning; so Traci and Michael treated her to a post-birthday show. Little did Katie know that Mommy may have whispered to the band that it was her birthday. See for yourself her shock and awe when she realized that the band and entire audience was singing "Happy Birthday" to her!!! Priceless.
(Please excuse the general poor quality of the video: 1.) I had no idea when the surprise was coming, so I had to scramble for the CamCorder. 2.) The room was rather dark, so you can't see much. 3.) Michael chose that moment to try and poke another kid's eye out, so the videography was a little shaky as I tried to deal with two things at once. Such is the life with multiple kids, right?)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment