September 6, 2010

Farewell, Summer

 

We had such a wonderful "last" weekend of summer! We spent lots of time outdoors, whether climbing trees, getting piggyback rides, or visiting friends. We ate too much yummy food at various friends' barbeques, and we even managed to get one last swim in at Connor's today. Now, we have to hunker down and get ready for cooler weather, shorter days, and the start of school.

Nahhhhhhhh, who are we kidding...it's supposed to be 90 degrees tomorrow!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

"GAP" said...

Memories flood back of those days prior to school starting. What great pictures. Might not get on as often, but always checking out your Cam. Keep up the good work!

Love to all "GAP"

P.S. Did you know I am now a Great Great Aunt? Shhh don't tell anyone but I look forward to the day I'll be a Great Grandma!!! LOL