July 8, 2010

Puzzle Master



This post is dedicated to our Canadian buddy, Ellie S. Ever since Katie watched your AMAZING video where you literally put together a jigsaw puzzle in about 3 minutes, she has wanted to do it, too. Now, she can proudly put together her beloved Snow White puzzle in approximately 5 minutes. Here's what's funny about it....she has basically memorized exactly how to put the puzzle pieces together in her own particular order. If you ask her to try any of her other puzzles on her own, she responds with an adamant "NOOO!" Or, if you ask her to tackle the puzzle in a different way (i.e. start with edges and corners), she looks at you like you are crazy. Well, at least she's knows how to do THIS puzzle in HER way very, very well.

1 comment:

chswenson said...

I don't even remember which video I took of Ellie doing a puzzle (you know you take too many videos when...) but I'm happy that it served as inspiration!

Like your play-by-play of all the action :) And file under "takes one to know one"): I LOVE how meticulous your daughter is!

Katie rules!