
Hey! Michael, here. I've got a huge dilemma these days. You see, I really, really, really want to get AT all of the cool things surrounding me. For example, just look at this picture. All I want to do is lunge forward and grab all of my sister's long, luxurious locks. However, my lack of mobility is stopping me from doing such fun, naughty things. So, I've started to come up with my own solutions.... First, I've been propelling myself backwards pretty well from the belly position. (Shhhh...don't tell Mommy and Daddy, but this is how I fell off the bed last week!) Second, I'm trying to bum-scoot as far as I can go in the sitting position. Just picture me rocking back and forth and bouncing up and down while I sit. Sometimes I move a fraction of an inch, usually not. Maybe soon I'll be strong enough to actually crawl or walk somewhere! Wish me luck....and make sure my parents have lots of band-aids!!
No comments:
Post a Comment